Do You Have a Great Idea for a Community Impact Program to Help Reduce Health Care Disparities in Underserved Communities?
What is the VNSNY Impact Challenge?
VNSNY employee contenders will submit ideas for new community and charitable care programs that are driven by the commitment, passion and belief in our mission to help those in need.
- Modeled on the TV reality show Shark Tank, where participants present their ideas for new businesses to a panel of potential investors
- Any VNSNY staff member, or team of staff members, can submit their proposals
- Finalists will be selected to pitch their proposals for a new VNSNY community impact program to our VNSNY Impact Challenge panel
2021 VNSNY Community Impact Challenge — Theme
2021 Theme: Reducing Health Care Disparities in Underserved Communities
What kind of proposals can I submit? Proposals should fall into one of these 3 program categories:
- Program Creation – a plan for an entirely new community program
- Program Enhancement – a plan to add on to an existing program
- Program Seed Ideas – where someone has a “seed” of an idea, but needs help researching the community’s need and desired impact, or needs help putting together the program concept and proposal